Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Non-traditional Christmas

This card is two challenges in one for the Stamp Simply Celebration. The first is a sketch which you can see here.

The second challenge was to create a Christmas card, without using a traditional Christmas image (i.e. Santa Claus) or Christmas design paper. We could use a Christmas sentiment.
The paper is all scraps from my stash, including the silver metallic. I cut the ovals using my Cricut. I embossed the star with silver ep and there are three rhinestones on the bottom. I really like this card.

Stamps: In the Stars and Snow Swirled; both SU!
Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy



1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I love the blue and silver together, and love that star with a sentiment on it! Beautiful creation and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete