Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Box in a Bag

The 4-H club that I teach started up again this week. The girls must have really had fun last semester because all but two are back and I have 4 new members. That's 13 girls total. This is one of the projects we made this week. It's called a box in a bag.

The original instructions can be found here. I made a cute bag for my friends birthday that looked similar to the examples on these links, but I forgot to take a picture of it. Trust me it was cute. For the girls, I had to make it smaller and much easier, so I took out lots of the embellishments. It's much plainer.
Here are some examples of the cute things people have done with them:
Halloween Purse
Green Argyle
Purse in a Box (a little bigger)

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love the "X & O" paper - so cute. Best wishes with your classes. Sounds like so much fun!
    - Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun! I'm sure the girls had a great time making these.

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete