Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Cards

I had intended on posting one Valentine's Card each day for the first 14 days of February, but obviously that didn't happen. So here are the first 5.

On this first one, the balloon strings are hand drawn.


This next one is probably my favorite; I just love the richness of the colors
Stampin' Up sent us some rub-ons to try. I don't really use rub-on's so I wasn't sure what to do with them, but I saw someone use them for these 3x3 cards and so that's what I did here.
I don't love birds, so this image isn't my favorite, but the card is easy to do and it looks okay.
I love, love, love this image of the dandelion with heart petals flying. It always makes some of my favorite cards.
I've had these cards made for weeks, but do you think I bothered to actually put them in the mail. No. So today, I'm putting them in the mail, but they will be late. Oh, well. It's the thought that counts, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment