Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MDS Page a Day May 1

Here we are in May again, National Scrapbooking Month, and I am once again going to try to post a page a day.  All of these pages will be done using My Digital Studio, a program by Stampin' Up!  I love it, and if any of my pages spark your interest in the program, let me know.  There is a free 30-day trial version and I'm happy to provide in home training on using the program.


This layout was created for an online class I am taking from Heather Summers, who is like the queen of MDS. If you are interested in the class you can click here to find more information. I love this color combo, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Early Espresso, and a little Yellow. So that's my page for today, click on the picture to see it bigger.






No comments:

Post a Comment