Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Think Halloween

I made this card for the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge #215. To check out the original sketch, click here. And here is my card.
The colors are Elegant Eggplant and Tangerine Tango and the stamp set is Wicked Cool, which happens to be my only current Halloween set. Hmmm, I'm going to have to fix that soon.  I embossed the black panel with the Spider Web embossing folder and sponged on some frost white shimmer paint. 

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Halloween card! Love the shimmer paint over the embossed web! That looks so cool!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I have neglected this set with all of the new Halloween sets in the Holiday catalog. You have inspired me to pull it out!! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute! I love the spider web...it just pops on your card! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors for a Halloween card! I just love how you sponged some color on the embossed web. So cool! Thanks for joining us at Create With Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Halloween card! Love the shimmery spider web...that really makes it pop off the card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toooooo cute!!! Love that ruffled ribbon technique and the shimmery web! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete