Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Perfectly Preserved with FMS #50

This card is for a sketch challenge on Freshly Made Sketches (#50). Here's the sketch:




  And here's my card:
 
You can see I was a little loose with the sketch.  I made my main panel be just the jar and I moved the flower embellishment from the top to be my ribbon slide at the bottom.  BTW, I love those ribbon slides.  I hope they become a permanent part of the SU! catalog.  The stamp set is Perfectly Preserved, another current favorite with the Harvest DSP.  Colors include Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso and Raspberry Ripple.

3 comments:

  1. Such a great take on the sketch!! Cute use of that little slide and I love the twine on the jar lid. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    PS: I would like to respectfully ask that you turn off the word verification. We have a hard time reading them sometimes and I want to make sure everyone can comment on this great card! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how you took the sketch and tweaked to be your own! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combination of these papers and that stamp set get me every time! I just love them and I love how you used them here. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete