Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

My Christmas Cards

Coming up with an idea is often the hardest and most time consuming part of creating cards and at Christmas, when my time is at a premium, I don't have time to sit in my craft room thinking of ideas. Plus there are so many great ideas out there, I actually find great enjoyment in being able to duplicate someone else's ideas. So these are the cards I copied this year and I've included links to the original creators card.   The first three use the same stamp set Stitched Stockings.  I love this set and I was so sad when it retired last year.

This first one is by LeeAnn Greff and was featured in this post.

Next is this card by Linda Aarhus.  I love how it glitters.
This one is by Heidi King.  You can find the original post here.
And this one I found on pinterest.  The stamp set is called Snow Swirled and it's one of my favorites.  The card is by Anne Marie Hile and you can follow the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment