Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Page a Day in May: Making Waffles

It's that time of the year again. Time to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, which is May 4 this year. Every year, I try to post a page a day. I never quite make my goal, but it's something to shoot for. I don't have great hopes for this year either as my baby is due any day now. However, I have a few pages pre-posted and hopefully I'll get a couple more done. These first two pages are of my oldest and I making waffles. This used to be one of my favorite traditions with him.

These pages and all the ones I will post have been created in My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!s digital scrapbooking program. I love scraping digitally. It is such a convenience in my crazy life.  I could work on this page whenever I wanted for however long I had, and when I was done for the day, I just hit save and could come back the next day.  No mess to clean up or get out.

They have a 30 day free trial available which you can get here, and if you love it, the software is only $19.99.  And I'll always be available for training or to answer questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment