Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween Sampler

This Halloween Sampler will be a fun and cute addition to your Halloween decor. We will be making this at a class on Tuesday October 1st at 10 am or 7 pm. I will also offer this as a kit if you can't come, with everything pre-cut and ready to assemble. The price for either the class or the kit is $8.

Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest. It is a windy, overcast day today, so I had to take the pictures indoors, so you get the glare from the picture frame as well as my back door.
Here is the sampler, without the glare. 
This class almost didn't happen as my children have been less cooperative about their nap times and I haven't spent as much time in my craft room as I would like.  But, I got this done and I hope you like it.  If you have any questions about the sampler or the class please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment