Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine Class

These are the cute projects we'll be making at my house this Thursday, February 6th at 1 or 7.
This first card features the stamp set Banner Blast along with it's coordinating punch, both of which are available free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration.  The inspiration came from this card I found on Pinterest.  I will have other sentiments available if you want it to say something other than Happy V-day.
These treat holders are made with the new scallop tag topper which I am so excited to play with some more. They hold a fun size Kit-Kat or Peanut Butter Cup.
And this card is another Pinterest find.  I love that place and it's perfect for me right now, while my crafting time is limited, I don't have to spend time coming up with an idea.  I just pull up my pins and start creating.  So you can find the original card here.  The only thing I changed was making the background Vanilla instead of white.  The word love and the red hexagons are all punched from sparkly red paper, so while this card is easy to make it has a big WOW factor.
Each item will be $2. I hope you can join us and if you can't, but are still interested in making the projects I can put a kit together for you. Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment