Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Let's Party!!

It's always good to have a few birthday cards on hand, so come to class this week and make a few so you're never caught without a card.
Class will be Friday August 29th at 10 am or 7 pm. Cards are $2 each, however, if you are new to my class or bring a (new to class) friend, you can make 2 cards for free.

These four cards use two of my favorite birthday stamp sets and they are both clear photopolymer. Don't know what photopolymer is, come to class and find out. The top two cards feature Endless Birthday Wishes, which has tons of great phrases that you can mix and match for the perfect birthday sentiment. The bottom two cards use a set called Age Awareness.  I love the font, and it has several cheeky phrases like "I remembered your birthday, thanks Facebook."

Also at class, I'll be giving out the holiday catalog.  It is amazing!! You will definitely want your own copy.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment