Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Warmest Wishes for Merry Monday #131

I finally got a chance to participate in another Merry Monday challenge. I don't think I've done one since February, although I always have good intentions of making a card. But I think the impending holiday season has provided the kick I need to get my Christmas cards done. So here it is. This weeks challenge was non traditional Christmas colors.
I've used blue and green, and while I know that green is in fact a traditional Christmas color, it's usually a darker, foresty green, and I've used a lighter green. Anyway, the paper is SU! All is Calm, which is where I got the color combo, although technically, I got the color combo from a similar card I saw floating around on Pinterest (I love that place). This card is definitely non-traditional for me, but I do love it.

 
And here's the inside.  Both sentiments come from the set Christmas Bliss and the trees are from Festival of Trees.
Thanks for stopping by today.

 

3 comments:

  1. Love how this blue and green look together! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the blue and green are gorgeous together!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete