This stamp set isn't one I would have ordered, but it came free so I started playing around with it. It really is beautiful and I've been trying some watercoloring techniques with it. For this card, I stamped it in a dark purple and dark green, then colored it in with lighter colors. Then, I used a darker purple to color the centers of some of the flowers and finally added white gel pen highlights to those centers. This is an on my own original.
On this one, I left the flower plain after stamping it in blue and green. I didn't have any matching ribbon so I picked some that was close, but I don't think it's close enough. I may go back and change it. I got the idea for this card from a blog, but I can't find it anymore.