Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Small Gift Bag and box

Back in October I found this great website (www.chicnscratchlive.com) with wonderful tutorials to make lots of cute boxes and bags. These are two of the projects I made with her tutorials. First up is a cute bag that I made for my friend. It held 4 of those yummy Lindor truffle chocolate balls. This bag is actually smaller than the directions Angie gives in her tutorial.
I made this Halloween bag using her dimensions, but decided it was too big, so I changed it up just a little. If you are interested here is the direct link to the tutorial. And I just used a 7 x 9 1/2 piece of paper and scored it at 2" and 5" on the 7" side and 4" and 5 1/2" on the 9 1/2" side, but followed her directions for folding and assembling.
This is another tutorial from the same web site. This box holds about 3 mini candy bars. This is an origami box, lots of folding, not much cutting and gluing. I prefer the cutting and gluing, so
I don't think I'd make it again, but it's always fun to try something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment