Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

1st Day of Christmas Challenge

This is a card I made for the first day of Christmas challenge from Limelight papercrafts. It was to create a card with a bird and a tree...(like the song, get it). I've never used this stamp set and it was just perfect.
It's hard to see in the picture but I glittered the tops of the branches, like snow. I got the layout idea from Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch #63.

Stamps: Season of Friendship
Inks: Choc Chip, Real Red, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue
SU! scallop border punch and 3/4 circle punch
Paper and Glitter from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! one of my favorite tree images right now. love this set and I love how you used it. thanks for playing along, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN!!! I love the circle-punched snowflakes! Your layout is awesome! Love this card! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the cute little birdie on the tree. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete