Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa Bag

This is a little Santa bag we made for my 4-H club girls. I found the idea here, but when I made one, first the measurements were all metric and second, the bag was only big enough to fit one of those nugget sized chocolates.

So, I made up some new measurements and got some help from my Cricut.
Here are the directions:
Cut a piece of black paper 8 1/2 by 5 1/2. On the long side, score at 3 inches from the end on both sides and on the short side, score at 1 1/2 on both sides. Cut the score lines on the long side until you hit the opposite score line. Fold up into a box and glue together. Then cut a piece of black 3/4 x 8 and staple it on the tall side.
Then I used the tags, bags, boxes and more cartridge and cut 2 tags out of red at 4 1/4.
The belt (black) is another tag cut at 2 3/4 and the buckle is on the same cartridge at 1/2.
The back tag is left plain. I only decorated the front side. The white pieces were just ripped and then glittered.

They were pretty easy and super cute.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! How stoked am I that you loved my little santa bag enough to case it for your club girls!! Thanks so much Jen for linking back to me!

    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete