Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Butterfly from a sketch

So this card has kind of a funny story. There is a challenge called the Sweet Sunday Sketch that I always want to play along with, but never have time. Well, a couple of weeks ago I found time to play with this sketch.
I picked a stamp set, got my paper and edge punch and had most of it ready to go, but it seemed to be missing something, so I went back and looked at some of the links and found this card. It was almost identical to what I was doing. I liked her ribbon and the extra square of design paper and our cards ended up looking awfully similar, but I didn't intend for it to be that way. However, I liked it so much that I made two more from some scraps I had. Those two can be seen in the post down below.

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: SU! retired DSP
Ink: Bashful Blue
Accessories: MS Butterfly punch, ribbon from stash, word window punch

No comments:

Post a Comment