Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Trendy Trees Case

So my second exciting announcement is that I finally decided to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I've wanted to do it for years, but it was never the right time, but finally it felt right and so I signed up. So I'm having an open house in July and I need samples to show. So I've been looking for projects to copy. I found this one here.
Coming up with an idea is the longest part of the creative process for me and I need stuff fast, so I've been copying a lot. I'll throw in a few originals now and then. This is one of my favorite sets, Trendy Trees. It's so versatile. For the card, I changed the colors and left off the stitching. I didn't have any brown brads, so I punched out three circles and covered them in Crystal Effects to make them shiny. I used a stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the sentiment and I still got it crooked. Oh, well.

Stamp: Trendy Trees
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Garden Green, Glorious Green
Paper: SU! Designer series pack

1 comment: