Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthday Stamp-A-Stack Class

I'm trying to be better about sending out birthday cards. So far, I have failed miserably. I missed both my good friends and my mother-in-laws. So I've decided I need to have a stack ready to go so I might have a better chance of getting them mailed out on time.

I figured maybe someone else might be in the same boat, so I'm offering this as a Stamp-A-Stack class. That means you come to my house and I have everything cut and prepped for you. You just stamp and assemble.

This is what I came up with:



I think there's something for everyone on your list. You will make all 5 cards for $8.

The class will be Thursday March 10 at either 10:30 or 7. Please RSVP by Wednesday, by commenting here or give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment