Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Cupcake Box and more Birthday Cards

Here are a few more things I made for birthdays, just so I would have them on hand when the time came. The first one is a cupcake box. I saw the directions for these back in November but didn't think I would ever need to make one. I've since made 2, and can see myself making more. You can find the directions here, on the blog of Becky Roberts.

I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but the box top is embossed with a polka dot embossing folder. And I just love this cupcake stamp and punch. I've used it so much in the last few weeks. If you would like to order it, it's only available until the end of April, so give me a call.
This card uses that same cupcake stamp and punch. I really love the purple and green together, although I'm not crazy about the orange (I have a thing about the color orange.) But they look good here. The white panel is embossed with the polka dot embossing folder (another great purchase, I get a lot of mileage out of that one.)
This card uses a hostess set, Birthday Bakery. It took a lot of work to get all those rectangles the right size so they line up. I thought maybe I would give this one to my sister, but I don't think there is enough purple on it, so some other person will be the lucky recipient.
And this card is just fun. It screams birthday and just makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment